Service is importance to us
New bike day is a special day; it commonly brings out the best in people. When purchasing a bike at Via Ciclante, we care about your cycling experience. We want to help to maximize your experience, so we have an after sales service program to ensure that you get the most out of your bicycle. So after buying your bike let’s see you again.
A purchased bike from Via Ciclante includes complimentary maintenance services.
- 1 Year Hassle-free appointment based service. For 1 year, from the date of purchase, you can bring in your bike for unlimited maintenance servicing. If you have a problem we want to know about it.
- Appointment based services for all new bikes. You purchased a new bike from us, so let us take care of any mechanical issues around your schedule. Your time is valuable and you might not live around the corner from our store, so let’s schedule a service appointment so that we can repair your bike while you wait. This service is reserved for customers who purchase their bikes from our store. It’s just an email or a call away.
- We are determined to provide to a trouble free experience and we want you to be aware of how to protect your investment. We know that bicycles will wear when you go out and ride. There are simple ways to figure when you need to bring in your bike for a performance and safety inspection. Use your phone or a cycling computer to log your kilometers or time.
Early inspection – After 500 km or 20 hours of riding you are getting use to your new bike, let’s have you bring bike in to:
- address concerns about regular maintenance and protecting your investment
- discuss any comfort or fatigue issues while riding
- perform and explain a safety inspection
- answer any questions regarding the mechanics or performance of the bike including suspension set-up, hydraulic disc brakes, etc
Later Inspection – After having had the bike for more time and we encourage you to bring the bike in at 2500 km or 100 hours of riding to;
- discuss any that could help you elevate your riding experience
- help you understand the basics of tire wear, cable performance and mechanical friction.
- perform a thorough examination of your bike with our 20 point inspection
- discuss the long term trouble shooting stages of disc brakes and suspension wear
- run the bike through our diagnostics tools for electronic shifting
When purchasing a bike you are never alone to resolve problems or to ask questions. Our bike experts are here to help.
You may have an older bike that simply needs a 20 point inspection and a technician to re-bleed the brakes, service the pivots, true the wheels or simply to adjust the derailleurs.
Our professionals will diagnose the issues and our technicians will solve the problems. You bike will be running better than new. We are here to help.